A Night at the Castle
A NIGHT AT THE CASTLE
Warning: This adventure may contain an element of climbing or vertical movement. If this presents an issue for a participant we would recommend another adventure.
You and your colleagues have arrived in Europe to visit the famed Neuschwanstein Castle. The purpose of your trip is not just to visit the beautiful 19th century Fairytale Palace…You and your team of Historical Investigators must search for evidence that King Ludwig ll (often referred to as “Mad King Ludwig”) was murdered as opposed to drowning by suicide in Lake Starnberg on June 13, 1886.
After reviewing extensive new research, you and your associates believe that there may be evidence to uncover the mystery of the King’s death (possibly a conspiracy involving his family) that is hidden deep in the castle along with the crown jewels.
It is now dark outside, and after hiding in Mad King Ludwig’s bedroom until after the castle’s closing hours, you must find the crown jewels and the evidence that the King was likely murdered putting this 130 year old mystery finally to rest. Was it murder or suicide? You have 60 minutes to find out and get out!
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: This room presents a challenge for most people, even those who have previously done an Escape Room. Success Rate = Challenging less than 50% of people escape.
RULES & WAIVER
1. Plan to arrive about 30 minutes before your scheduled time slot. This will give us time to get you checked-in, collect your liability waivers, and explain the rules to you PLUS you will have plenty of time to relax in our lounge and have a drink before your session begins. PLEASE NOTE! If you arrive late for your session you can enter the room, but no additional time will be added to the clock. Your success depends on working effectively as a team. Don’t let your team down. DON’T BE LATE!!
2.The maximum number of participants for each room is 6-12 depending on the room maximum. If your group is larger than 12, you must contact us to arrange your visit.
3. All personal belongings should be kept with you and deposited in the designated container inside your room. Except in case of emergency, use of mobile phones, cameras, laptops, tablets, recorders, and the consumption of food and drinks in the rooms are strictly prohibited.
4. Please use our props with care. If you cause damage to a prop, by aggressive or violent handling, you may be faced with extreme difficulties when the prop is to come to use later. Aggressive and violent handling of props is strictly prohibited.
5. For your own safety, please do not bring any dangerous items to our business. The possession of flammables, combustibles, and any other item management deems dangerous on premises is strictly prohibited.
6. Every participant must sign a waiver to play. To expedite your check-in, please have every member of your group sign waiver before arriving. (link to waiver included in your emailed receipt)
7. You may exit and return to a room at any time, but only in case of emergency or urgency. If you exit the room during your session, we will not stop the clock. Once the clock starts, it will not stop for any reason. We urge customers to use the restroom prior to their session to avoid having to interrupt their session. Should you wish to exit a room, simply contact our staff with your walkie-talkie and you will be promptly let out.
8. Any violation of these rules shall be grounds for immediate termination of your session and removal from the premises.
9. We recommend a minimum age of 8 yrs. old. Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver for them.
10. Unless you purchase the maximum capacity of tickets for a room, you most likely will be paired with other groups.