Apply for an Escape Room USA Internship in Videography
The Videography intern is tasked with collaborating on, producing, and creating digital media that tells our story, promotes our Escape Room Adventures, and enhances our brand. We are looking for high energy, can-do, creative thinks who specialize in photography, videography, and editing for social media and marketing. Interested applicants are encouraged to list any previous experience/portfolios relevant to photography, video, or editing (high school and college work may be considered as experience, depending on quality).
General Duties include:
- Collaborate with Social Media manager & team to create compelling, shareable short-form video content.
- Deliver cohesive visual aesthetic for video across social platforms.
- Follow, understand, and replicate social media creative trends without compromising brand standards.
- Help develop, shoot, and edit photo and video projects to craft meaningful & creative visual content with a high degree of professionalism.
- Provide general assistance and other duties assigned by the Marketing Department.
- Occasional overnight travel/driving a car.
- Carry/use video camera and related equipment.
- Help to identify areas where video content could help grow brand and business.
Job Requirements include:
- Fundamentals of field production, camera operation, lighting, audio recording, and editing in Adobe applications.
- Self-motivated worker that can function independently but also interact effectively within a team.
- Eagerness to improve, accept constructive feedback, and collaborate on ideas.
- Proven skills with computers and video editing software applications (Google Suite, Canva, Adobe, etc).
- Ability to ask for direction and clarification when needed.
- Upholds The Escape Room USA core values in daily work and decision making.
- Follows the department's prescribed content review process and branding guidelines so that all new videos are reviewed, edited, and approved prior to distribution.
- Helps uphold a consistent corporate image in all videos, social channels, and events.
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
Skills and Abilities include:
- Passion for Escape Rooms/entertainment experiences.
- Flexibility and teachability.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and implement changes.
- Commitment to being on-time and meeting deadlines.
- Adobe Suite
- Google Suite
Pluses (but not required):
- Prior experience playing escape rooms.
- Graphic design experience.
This position is part-time and is paid, wages based on experience. Other benefits may include internship credit, as well as an end-of-internship resume and portfolio review with members of the Executive Team.