Join Our Team
We are actively looking for happy, fun-loving individuals to join our team! Do you have some waiting experience with exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills? If you do, we want you! We want individuals that love working with people and that can work well with others. An equally important part of the work is to make our customers feel welcome and comfortable during their time with us. Your primary duties would include, but not be limited to: greeting customers as they arrive, taking food/drink orders, briefing them on their room adventures, guiding them to their rooms, and monitoring room activities via web-based video surveillance. Also keep in mind that our employees oftentimes are required to stand or sit for extended periods of time. Full and part-time positions are available and all employees will be eligible for our bonus plan!
- Happy, fun-loving personality!
- 19+ years of age
- Waiting experience
- Ability to interact appropriately with colleagues
- Exceptional customer service
- High School Diploma or GED
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Service orientation and excellent organizational skills
- Active listening and effective communication competencies
- Flexibility with work hours